Zambet din litere...

vineri, 20 aprilie 2012

| | |
Pentru ca nu prea am ce face (ok, defapt am dar nu imi prea vine cheful) m-am gandit sa va adc un zambet pe buze in ultima zi de vacanta (sad face, I know). Si ce remediu e ma bun decat citate traznite din cartile noastre favorite? Asa ca azi, intr-o posomorata zi de vineri va fac sa radeti nebuneste cu citate din seria "Instrumente Mortale" de Cassandra Clare care a devenit fara nici o indoiala preferata mea dupa volumul 3.. Asa ca, sa vedem ce gasim. Scuze ca sunt in engleza :)

“Is this the part where you start tearing off strips of your shirt to bind my wounds?"
"If you wanted me to rip my clothes off, you should have just asked.”  Clary& Jace 

“Jesus!" Luke exclaimed.
"Actually, it's just me," said Simon. "Although I've been told the resemblance is startling.” Luke&Simon 

“We came to see Jace. Is he alright?"
"I don't know," Magnus said. "Does he normally just lie on the floor like that without moving?” Clary&Magnus

“Don't touch any of my weapons without my permission."
"Well, there goes my plan for selling them all on eBay," Clary muttered.
"Selling them on what?"
Clary smiled blandly at him. "A mythical place of great magical power.”  Clary& Jace

“I am a man" he told her, "and men do not consume pink beverages. Get thee gone woman, and bring me something brown.”  Jace

“Do you remember back at the hotel when you promised that if we lived, you’d get dressed up in a nurse’s outfit and give me a sponge bath?" asked Jace.
"It was Simon who promised you the sponge bath."
"As soon as I’m back on my feet, handsome," said Simon.
"I knew we should have left you a rat.”  Jace, Clary& Simon

“Not everything is about you," Clary said furiously.
"Possibly," Jace said, "but you do have to admit that the majority of things are.” Clary& Jace

“Well, I’m not kissing the mundane," said Jace. "I’d rather stay down here and rot."
"Forever?" said Simon. "Forever’s an awfully long time."
Jace raised his eyebrows. "I knew it," he said. "You want to kiss me, don’t you?” Jace& Simon

“It means 'Shadowhunters: Looking Better in Black Than the Widows of our Enemies Since 1234'.”  Jace

“Is this the part where you say if I hurt her, you'll kill me?"
"No" Simon said, "If you hurt Clary she's quite capable of killing you herself. Possibly with a variety of weapons.”  Jace& Simon

“Malachi scowled. "I don't remember the Clave inviting you into the Glass City, Magnus Bane."
"They didn't," Magnus said. "Your wards are down."
"Really?" the Consul's voice dripped sarcasm. "I hadn't noticed."
Magnus looked concerned. "That's terrible. Someone should have told you." He glanced at Luke. "Tell him the wards are down.” Malachi& Magnus

“One of the Silent Brothers is here to see you. Hodge sent me to wake you up. Actually he offered to wake you himself, but since it's 5 a.m., I figured you'd be less cranky if you had something nice to look at."
"Meaning you?"
"What else?”  Jace&Clary

Sper ca am reusit sa va inseninez putin sau sa va fac sa cititi seria :) Sfarsit de saptamana frumos! Ma duc sa imi spal ghiozdanul razand :))



3 comentarii:

Only Books spunea...

Foarte tari citatele:)). Imi place mult titlul<3.

Dee.

dark_eyes spunea...

Mersi, eram cam deprimata si trebuia sa fac ceva sa ma scot din acea stare. Si cel mai bine lucrez cand sunt happy...

Patty spunea...

Am ras cand am citit citetele de n-am mai putut :)). Ah, Jace... 8->

Trimiteți un comentariu