Zambet din litere #2 + Palavrageala

duminică, 16 septembrie 2012

| | |
Maine incepe sc...scoa...ei, fir-ar, nu pot sa o spun! Ok, sa reformulez: maine se termina vacanta :(( Stiu, toti sunteti suparti, mai vreti vacanta sau pur si simplu va rugati sa va calce trenul ca sa nu incepeti iar programul zombie-nation (trezeste-te devreme, mergi la inchisoare, spalare pe creier de la 4 pana la 7 ore, mergi acasa, temeeeee, somn si reincepi). DAR, exista un dar, priviti partea buna:.......(nu-mi vine nici o parte buna in minte, deci va las pe voi sa va ganditi).
Uite niste sfaturi care poate ca o sa va ajute si o sa va impiedice sa alergati ca si un Zhu Zhu Pet prin casa, practicand dansul anti-sc....(nope, nu o sa spun/scriu pana maine cuvantul asta blestemat): 
  • ganditi-va ca mai sunt milioane de copii in situatia voastra (chestia asta cu "nu esti singur" chiar ajuta); 
  • ganditi-va ca va intalniti cu prietenii, colegii si toata populatia de care v-a fost dor; 
  • ganditi-va la Jace/Will/Dimitri/Sam/Beck/Ash si toti cei care ne fac sa nu mai avem creier; 
  • uitati-va la un serial (recomand cu caldura Merlin; pe mine ma face sa ma invart prosteste prin casa, gandindu-ma ce Doamne poate sa mai urmeze);
  • cititi/desenati sau pur si simplu puneti-va in aplicare hobby-ul;
  • cititi rubricuta de mai jos :)
Ca si data trecuta, cand am vazut ca toata blogosfera s-a imbracat in haine de doliu pentru ca se termina vacanta de Paste, m-am gandit ca as face un pustiu de bine daca v-as inveselii putin cu niste citate amuzante din Academia Vampirilor. Hai, sa vad dintisorii!


Dimitri: "She might be wild and disrespectful, but if she has potential—"
Rose: "Wild and disrespecful? Who the hell are you anyway? Oursourced help?"
Kirova: "Guardian Belikov is the Princess Lissa's guardian now, her sanctioned guardian."
Rose: "You got cheap foreign labor to protect Lissa?” (Rose, Dimitri & Kirova)

If I didn't know any better, I'd say you just defended Christian's honor. Isn't he a pain in the ass?
"Yes he is. But for the next 6 weeks he's MY pain in the ass.” (Rose& Eddie)

"The incident with Dawn hadn't been one of my finer moments. I honestly hadn't expected to break any bones when I shoved her into a tree. Still, the incident had given me a dangerous reputation. The story had gained legendary status, and I liked to imagine that it was still being told around campfires late at night. Judging by the look on the girl's face, it was." (Rose)

“That's a dangerous look," said Dimitri, giving me a brief glance before returning his eyes to the road.
"What look?" I asked innocently.
"The one that says you just got some idea."
"I didn't just get an idea. I got a great idea.” (Rose& Dimitri)

“I'm glad you're better," he said. His mouth sounded like it was almost in my hair, just above my my ear. "When I saw you fall..."
"You thought, 'Wow, she's a loser.” (Rose& Dimitri)
"This was the kind of dress that changed the world. The kind of dress that started religions.” (Rose)

“You can't fool me, comrade. You want to put on a cowboy hat and keep lawless bank robbers in line.''
"No time. I have enough trouble keeping you in line.” (Rose& Dimitri)

“Dimitri: "I also have a feeling your mother's going to have one ugly conversation with me."
Rose: "You're about to go face down Strigoi, and my mother's the one you're scared of?"
Dimitri: "She's a force to be reckoned with. Where do you think you got it from?"
Rose: "It's a wonder you bother with me then."
Dimitri: "You're worth it, believe me.” (Rose&Dimitri)

“When we were almost to the other campus, I felt the weird nausea hit me. I called a warning to Christian, just as a Strigoi grabbed him. But Christian was fast. Flames wreathed the Strigoi's head. He screamed and released Christian, trying frantically to put the flames out. The Strigoi never saw me coming with the stake. The whole thing took under a minute. Christian and I exchanged looks.

Yeah. We were badasses.” (Rose& Christian)

“Rose Hathaway: "Hey Mason, wipe the drool off your face. If you're going to think about me naked, do it on your own time.”
Mason Ashford: "This is my time, Hathaway. I'm leading today's session.”
Rose Hathaway: "Oh yeah? Huh. Well, I guess this is a good time to think about me naked, then.”
Eddie Castile: "It's always a good a time to think about you naked.”  (Rose, Mason & Eddie)


“So I suggested to Dimitri that maybe he should let me off this time. He laughed, and I was pretty sure it was at me and not with me.
 "Why is that funny?”

 "Oh, You were serious.”

 "Of course I was! Look, I've technically been awake for two days. Why do we have to start this training now? Let me go to bed, It's just one hour.”
 "How do you feel right now? After the training you've done so far?”
 "I hurt like hell.”
"You'll feel worse tomorrow.”
 "So?”
 "So, better to jump in now while you still feel…not as bad.”
 "What kind of logic is that?”  (Rose& Dimitri)

“The only thing better than imagining Dimitri carrying me in his arms was imagining him shirtless while carrying me in his arms.”  (Rose)

“Did you see that dress?” 
"I saw the dress.” 
"Did you like it?” He didn't answer. I took that as a yes. "Am I going to endanger my reputation if I wear it to the dance?” When he spoke, I could barely hear him. 
"You'll endanger the school.” I smiled and fell asleep.”  (Rose& Dimitri)


“He stepped back and threw his arms out.
"I'm always crazy around you Rose. Here, I'm going to write an impromptu poem for you."
He tipped his head back and shouted to the sky:
"Rose is in red
But never in blue
Sharp as a thorn
Fights like one too.”  (Adrian)


“What's your name?"
"What?" i asked, squinting at the light.
"Your name." I reconized Dr. Olendzki peering over me.
"You know my name."
"I want you to tell me."
"Rose. Rose Hathaway."
"Do you know your birthday?"
"Of course I do. Why are you asking me such stupid things? Did you lose my records?"
Dr. Olendzki gave an exasperated sigh and walked off, taking the annoying light with her. "I think she's fine,”  (Rose& Dr. Olendzki)

“Ah, my daughter,ʺ he said. ʺEighteen, and already youʹve been accused of murder, aided felons, and acquired a death count higher than most guardians will ever see.ʺ He paused. ʺI couldnʹt be prouder.” (Abe)


“Dimitri: "Why did you come here?"
Rose: "Because you hit me on the head and dragged me here.”   (Rose& Dimitri)


“You know what would help?" I asked, not meeting his eyes.
"Hmm?"
"If you turned off this crap music and put on something that came out after the Berlin Wall went down."
Dimitri laughted. "Your worst class is history, yet somehow, you know everything about Eastern Europe."
"Hey, gotta have material for my jokes, Comrade." Still smiling, he turned the radio dail. To a country station.
"Hey! This isn't what I had in mind," I exclaimed. I could tell he was on the verge of laughing again.
"Pick. It's one or the other."
I sighed. "Go back to the 1980s stuff."
He flipped the dail, and I crossed my arms over my chest as some vaguely European-sounding band sang about how video had killed the radio star. I wished someone would kill this radio.” (Rose&Dimitri)


“Lissa and I had been friends ever since kindergarten, when our teacher had paired us up together for writing lessons. Forcing five-year-olds to spell Vasilisa Dragomir and Rosemarie Hathaway was beyond cruel, and we’d—or rather, I’d—responded appropriately. I’d chucked my book at out teacher and called her a fascist bastard. I hadn’t known what those words meant, but I’d known how to hit a moving target.
Lissa and I had been inseparable ever since.” (Rose)

“By the way, my name's Rose Hathaway. I'm seventeen years old, training to protect and kill vampires, in love with a completely unsuitable guy, and have a best friend whose weird magic could drive her crazy.
Hey, no one said high school was easy.” (Rose)


Okeeeeey, ar fi mai bine sa ma opresc daca nu vreau sa pun toata cartea pe blog ;)
Si inca ceva care sa va faca sa radeti pana uitati de voi:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPIVOXJk2zA&feature=g-user-u (Blestemat sa fi Blogger, pentru ca nu ma lasi sa pun video-ul asta fain pe aici!) Si ma simt datoare sa spun ca fata asta e cea mai tare si face niste recenzii tare haioase :) O sa va faca ziua mai buna!

                                                        SFARSITUL POSTULUI HAIOS

Dat fiind faptul ca intr-un final glorios mi-a venit volumul patru din Demon Trappers, am abandonat pentru putin timp (Irina, nu arunca cu creioane in ecran/mine!) Iron Daughter. Revin la ea cand termin cu Beck (evil smile). Pe langa asta, ca o obsedata de dat click pe butonul "comanda" ce sunt, mi-am mai comandat si primele volume dintr-o serie cu Arthur si Merlin (presimt o noua obsesie). Partea buna: primul volum a fost doar 10 lei! Happy me :) Te iubesc, editura Nemira!
A, sa nu uit sa va intreb: a citit cineva "O zi" de David Nicholls? Daca da, imi spune si mie cum e, va rog? Ma tenteaza sa o incerc.
Ok, cred ca am scris cam mult deci va doresc mult succes maine si... spor la citit!




5 comentarii:

Rose ღ spunea...

Postarea ta chiar m-a facut sa zambeesc <3 Mi-as dori sa-mi iau toate citatele la scoala, cu mine, si sa le citesc cand vreau sa-mi dau cu capul de pereti (tehnic, in fiecare secunda). Gata, ma apuc de transcris! :))
Succes la scoala >:D<

EEmy ♥ spunea...

Hehe,esti amuzanta :* ! Rose,ia toata cartea mai bine :))) .Asta voi face eu ,cel putin :> .


Bafta maine :o3 Si ,din nou,mi-a placut postarea :>

dark_eyes spunea...

Ei, ma bucur ca pot fi utila :) Si multumesc pentru urari! :*

Wild Rose spunea...

*WIld fangirl roar* C-cc-cum naiba ai putut lasa jos CARTEA??? *rolls eyes* nu te inteleg :|

Evelyn Eve spunea...

Ai primit o leapsa de la mine :o3 http://pagesfrombooks.blogspot.ro/2012/09/the-last-day.html. Te puup :*!

Trimiteți un comentariu